Monday 17 June 2013

PCA Fashion Show

So this is what it all comes down to. As any fashion student knows, the end of year fashion show is THE event of the year. And I am so proud to have been part of the Plymouth College of Art's show this year :) Without a doubt PCA has reached a whole another level, and it's only going to get better!

We held 3 shows over the course of 2 days, with our finale show blowing everyone's frilly cotton socks off! Massive thank you's to EVERYONE who participated and helped make our show amazing, and of course a huge well done to all the designers :)

I especially would love to thank the two most important people in my life, my mum and my boyfriend, for having to put up with me and all my stressy fits (and trust me, there was alot ahah) but more importantly for their endless help and support. Love you both very much xxx

As second years we were required to produce capsule collections of 2 or 3 outfits.

So here it is. My capsule collection
Carbolic

Also featuring work by Serg Bojorean

Simon Rawling

Jamie Sweetlove

St Columb Photography

And my dress featured in Thursday's morning newspaper! 
Plymouth Herald


No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog